Free To Lead Seminar
FREE TO LEAD is a 5-hour interactive ministry seminar for church leaders and core members that will set them free from the baggage in their life and bring them to a place of peace, hope, and joy, so that they can be effective leaders and influencers in the local church.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Pastors, board members, staff, ministry leaders, teachers, worship team, and core church members. Spouses are highly encouraged to attend.
- Minimum of 10 and maximum of 25 participants.
- Healthy churches are made up of spiritually and emotionally healthy people. The Free to Lead Seminar will help your people finally break free from the entanglements of the enemy that may have interfered with their leadership and bring them to a point of spiritual and emotional health. Many mature Christian leaders have commented that they were unaware of the baggage they were carrying until they went through this ministry seminar.
- The participants from your church will have a new or refreshed desire to pray and minister powerfully to others in your church.
SEMINAR LOCATION AND FORMAT:
- We most often hold our seminars in your local church on two back-to-back weeknights from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. We can also do a Friday night – Saturday morning seminar.
- MOTA Ministries provides all their own audio and video equipment, but can also tie into your church system.
- MOTA Ministries travels with a team of 4 to 7 members, depending on the number of participants. These trained and experienced ministry people will be the ones ministering at the event
FREE TO LEAD TOPICS:
- Why ALL Believers Need Deliverance: How mature believers unknowingly get entangled with the enemy
- Robed In Righteousness: Seeing you as God sees you
- Freedom from Unholy Soul Ties: Restoring sexual purity
- Freedom from Guilt, Shame, and Condemnation: Receiving Christ’s forgiveness and acceptance
- Freedom from the Orphan Spirit: Receiving a life-changing revelation of the Father’s love
- Freedom from Self-Pity: How the enemy leverages loss into self-pity and how to restore hope
- Freedom from Unforgiveness: Biblical teaching on forgiveness and how to release those who have hurt us
- Encountering the Presence of Jesus: Giving Jesus the last word
“It is a privilege for me to recommend to you Pastor Mike Manuel and the ‘Free to Lead’ Seminar. Mike and his team do a wonderful job of ministering in the anointing of the Holy Spirit and are very sensitive to God’s directing. Your people will be blessed as they experience this day of teaching and ministry, and I strongly encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity.” Pastor Norm Christofferson – Leader to Leader Ministries, Helena Montana
“Seeing people walk in who they are in Christ should be our goal. As a pastor, I’ve found this event to be the most comprehensive one day seminar available. You will see your congregation grow exponentially no matter how long they have walked with Christ. This event is a requirement for our leadership team because we value healthy leaders.” Pastor Robin Gough – Executive Pastor at Hope Chapel – Apex, North Carolina
“If you go and open your heart to what God wants to do in you, it is impossible to walk away unchanged. Mike definitely has a gift for this ministry; making it not feel uncomfortable, weird or condemning. He opens scripture and allows participants to find the freedom that God has been waiting for them to receive. We will be bringing as many as we can next time!” Pastor Mark Nelson – Canyon Life Church in Cascade, Montana
YOUR SEMINAR SPEAKER:
In addition to being an ordained minister through the Assemblies of God, Mike Manuel is the founder and president of MOTA Ministries, which a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable corporation that exists to come alongside local churches and pastors to advance God’s Kingdom here on earth.
- MOTA Ministries does not charge for this ministry. However, an offering in any amount is greatly appreciated.