Free To Live Seminar
All believers in Jesus have a common enemy, Satan, who seeks to fill their lives with things like chaos, hopelessness, anxiety, guilt, and despair. In the Free to Live Seminar, we teach biblical truths and minister to you so that you can break free from your entanglements with the enemy and live free from his influence. This is not a self-help seminar, but rather a place of interactive ministry where the supernatural power of Jesus will positively and permanently change your life. The MOTA Ministry Team provides a safe environment, and you won’t be put in an embarrassing situation. You won’t be singled out and you won’t be airing out your “dirty laundry” in front of everyone. You will learn step-by-step how to fill your life with real and lasting peace, hope, and joy.
FREE TO LIVE TOPICS:
- Why ALL Believers Need Deliverance: How mature believers unknowingly get entangled with the enemy
- Robed In Righteousness: Seeing you as God sees you
- Freedom from Unholy Soul Ties: Restoring sexual purity
- Freedom from Guilt, Shame, and Condemnation: Receiving Christ’s forgiveness and acceptance
- Freedom from the Orphan Spirit: Receiving a life-changing revelation of the Father’s love
- Freedom from Self-Pity: How the enemy leverages loss into self-pity and how to restore hope
- Freedom from Unforgiveness: Biblical teaching on forgiveness and how to release those who have hurt us
- Encountering the Presence of Jesus: Giving Jesus the last word
“It is a privilege for me to recommend to you Pastor Mike Manuel and the ‘Free to Live’ Seminar. Mike and his team do a wonderful job of ministering in the anointing of the Holy Spirit and are very sensitive to God’s directing. Your people will be blessed as they experience this day of teaching and ministry, and I strongly encourage you to take advantage of this unique opportunity.” Pastor Norm Christofferson – Leader to Leader Ministries, Helena Montana
“Seeing people walk in who they are in Christ should be our goal. As a pastor, I’ve found this event to be the most comprehensive one day seminar available. You will see your congregation grow exponentially no matter how long they have walked with Christ. This event is a requirement for our leadership team because we value healthy leaders.” Pastor Robin Gough – Executive Pastor at Hope Chapel – Apex, North Carolina
“If you go and open your heart to what God wants to do in you, it is impossible to walk away unchanged. Mike definitely has a gift for this ministry; making it not feel uncomfortable, weird or condemning. He opens scripture and allows participants to find the freedom that God has been waiting for them to receive. We will be bringing as many as we can next time!” Pastor Mark Nelson – Canyon Life Church in Cascade, Montana
YOUR SEMINAR SPEAKER:
In addition to being an ordained minister through the Assemblies of God, Mike Manuel is the founder and president of MOTA Ministries, which a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable corporation that exists to come alongside local churches and pastors to advance God’s Kingdom here on earth.
Free To Live registration fees typically run from $25 to $45, depending on the venue. These fees are purposely kept at a minimum and do not totally cover all the expenses associated with the seminar. Thankfully, many people choose to make a donation to help this important ministry become available to more people. Your donation in any amount is greatly appreciated and is tax-deductible.
SEMINAR LOCATION AND FORMAT:
- We most often hold our seminars in local hotel conference rooms on two back-to-back weeknights from 6:30 to 9:00 p.m. We occasionally hold a Friday night – Saturday morning seminar.
- Hosting this seminar in your local church is also an option.
- MOTA Ministries provides all their own audio and video equipment, but can also tie into your church system.
- MOTA Ministries travels with a team of 4 to 7 members, depending on the number of participants. These trained and experienced ministry people will be the ones ministering at the event
Would You Like a FREE TO LIVE Seminar In Your Area? Let Us Know!
We’ll Email You Our Upcoming Events Schedule As They Become Available
We promise to not share your email and we won’t flood you with emails! (We hate that, too!)